Thursday, March 21, 2013

Need Graduation Pictures?

Hey everyone!

We are coming into the perfect time of year for portraits/senior pics. If any of you are graduating this year I would have so much fun doing a photo-shoot with you this spring/summer! Or if you know anyone( friend, relative, neighbor!) feel free to pass my information on to them as well!


A few details-

-I charge about $50-60 for a photo shoot. The price is pretty flexible though and depends upon length of the shoot, as well as location( how far I have to drive). If the price is an issue contact me anyways! I would still really like to work with you, because I could use the experience!

-I prefer outdoor shoots, the lighting is so much nicer. The shoot would be about 1-2 hrs. Shorter if need be :)

-About a week afterwards you will receive a DVD with the best photo's once I have touched them up. Then you are ready to go and make whatever prints you would like!

- Contact me at brookeydaisy@gmail.com 

Here are a few portraits I did last summer of my friends Kelsi and Janet...
















If you want to see more:
Alli's Grad Pics


Joanna's Grad Pics


Cynthia's Grad Pics







No comments:

Post a Comment